birthday details to be announced to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to recycle
your old medallion(s)? All homegroups will gladly accept your old medallion(s) to give to
one of its group members who acknowledges the same birthday.
Doing so allows for more of the group's funds to go towards
sharing the N.A. message.
The following are details of members acknowledging NA clean
time birthdays during regularly scheduled meetings. These
meetings follow various formats such as a regular meeting
with the added presentation of the medallion, a speaker
meeting, a specific topic meeting, etc.
Please click here to view the current months Newsletter. If you do not see your birthday please try refreshing your browser
- Cathy D. celebrates 10 years on June 3rd at Monday night's I Can't We Can
- Mike P. celebrates 23 years on June 4th at Tuesday night's Alive and Kicking
- Jen D. celebrates 7 years on June 2nd at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge
- Dean T. celebrates 3 years on June 9th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge
- Jackie R. celebrates 12 years on June 10th at Monday night's I Can't We Can
- Kim M. celebrates 12 years on June 10th at Monday night's I Can't We Can
- Steve G. celebrates 11 years on June 27th at Thursday night's Just for Today
- Steve R. celebrates 10 years on July 5th at Friday night's Grateful Group
Return to top