Greater London Area of Narcotics Anonymous
Please email birthday details to be announced to Newsletter and
Webservant. Please remeber to use the date of the celebration and not the person's
Want to recycle your old medallions? All homegroups will gladly accept your old medallions to give to one of its group members who
acknowledges the same birthday. Doing so allows for more of the group's funds to go towards sharring the N.A. message.
The following are details of members acknowledging N.A. clean time birthdays during regularly scheduled meetings. These meetings follow various
formats such as a regular meeting with the added presentation of the medallion, a speaker meeting, a specific topic meeting, etc.
Please click here to view the current months Newsletter. If you don't see your birthday please try refreshing your browser
- Dean T. celebrates 4 years on May 31st at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
- Jackie R. acknowledges 13 years on June 1st at Monday night's I Can't We Can. On Zoom! ID: 339 565 153 - Pass: 12345
- Kyle C. celebrates 4 years on June 4th at Thursday night's Just for Today. On Zoom! ID: 526 608 847 - Pass: just42day
- Devon D. celebrates 5 years on June 5th at Friday night's Walking in Recovery. On Zoom! ID: 826 9396 0725
- Jenn D. acknowledges 8 years on June 7th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
- Steph M. acknowledges 8 years on July 12th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
Return To Top