Greater London Area of Narcotics Anonymous
Please email birthday details to be announced to Newsletter and
Webservant. Please remeber to use the date of the celebration and not the person's
Want to recycle your old medallions? All homegroups will gladly accept your old medallions to give to one of its group members who
acknowledges the same birthday. Doing so allows for more of the group's funds to go towards sharring the N.A. message.
The following are details of members acknowledging N.A. clean time birthdays during regularly scheduled meetings. These meetings follow various
formats such as a regular meeting with the added presentation of the medallion, a speaker meeting, a specific topic meeting, etc.
Please click here to view the current months Newsletter. If you don't see your birthday please try refreshing your browser
- Dave S. has 2 years clean on August 3rd. CONGRATS !
- Ryan R. celebrates 2 years on August 8th at Saturday night's New Horizons. On Zoom! ID: 958 254 1742
- Bill L. celebrates 9 years on August 8th at Saturday night's New Horizons. On Zoom! ID: 958 254 1742
- Tracy D. acknowledges 4 years on August 9th at Sunday night's Straight Talk. On Zoom! ID: 551 632 2708
- Gabriel T. celebrates 1 year on August 16th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
- Darren R. celebrates 3 years on August 16th at Sunday night's Straigh Talk. On Zoom! ID: 551 632 2708
- Kristen T. celebrates 15 years on August 23rd at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
Return To Top