Greater London Area of Narcotics Anonymous
Please email birthday details to be announced to Newsletter and
Webservant. Please remeber to use the date of the celebration and not the person's
Want to recycle your old medallions? All homegroups will gladly accept your old medallions to give to one of its group members who
acknowledges the same birthday. Doing so allows for more of the group's funds to go towards sharring the N.A. message.
The following are details of members acknowledging N.A. clean time birthdays during regularly scheduled meetings. These meetings follow various
formats such as a regular meeting with the added presentation of the medallion, a speaker meeting, a specific topic meeting, etc.
Please click here to view the current months Newsletter. If you don't see your birthday please try refreshing your browser
- Jerry S. celebrates 20 years on June 10th at Wednesday night's Hope Hour Tillsonburg. On Zoom! ID: 510 742 190 - Pass: hope
- Steph M. acknowledges 8 years on July 12th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
- Cassandra B. acknowledges 2 years on July 16th at Thursday night's Just for Today. On Zoom! ID: 526 608 847 - Pass: just42day
- Jim C. celebrates 20 years on July 20th at Monday night's I Can't We Can. On Zoom! ID: 339 565 153 - Pass: 12345
- Gabriel T. celebrates 1 year on August 16th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom! ID: 241 421 9396 - Pass: 188786
Return To Top