Greater London Area of Narcotics Anonymous
Please email birthday details to be announced to Newsletter and
Webservant. Please remeber to use the date of the celebration and not the person's
Want to recycle your old medallions? All homegroups will gladly accept your old medallions to give to one of its group members who
acknowledges the same birthday. Doing so allows for more of the group's funds to go towards sharring the N.A. message.
The following are details of members acknowledging N.A. clean time birthdays during regularly scheduled meetings. These meetings follow various
formats such as a regular meeting with the added presentation of the medallion, a speaker meeting, a specific topic meeting, etc.
Please click here to view the current months Newsletter. If you don't see your birthday please try refreshing your browser
- Eric K. celebrates 1 year on October 11th at Sunday night's Straight Talk. On Zoom! ID: 551 632 2708
- Martin M. acknowledges 8 years on October 25th at Sunday night's Recovery Lounge. On Zoom ID: 241 421 9396 Password: 188786
- Natalie K. celebrates 2 years on November 3rd at Tuesday night's Walking in Recovery. St. Thomas. On Zoom! ID: 868 8208 7367
- Melissa P. celebrates 18 months on November 12th Thursday night's Just for Today. On Zoom! ID 526 608 847 Password: just42day
- Greg B. celebrates 6 years on November 22nd at Sunday night's Straight Talk. On Zoom! ID: 551 632 2708
Return To Top